Quabbin Resevoir 412 Billion Gallons Hoodie
At 18 miles long and collecting over 412 billions of gallon water, the Quabbin is the largest single body of water in Massachusetts. While it serves as the main resevoir to the city of Boston 65 miles to the East, it also features acres of enjoyable hiking and walking trails as well as spectacular views of the Pioneer Valley. Show off your love of the Quabbin with this clean and classic designed hoodie. Our most popular hoodie, the Gildan 18500 wholesale hoodie is made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester for a luxurious feel.
- White Screen Printed Design
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double needle stitching at waistband and cuffs
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107 High Visibility standards
- Tearaway label
All of our products are custom made, and hand pressed order. We are unable to accept refunds or return once an order is placed.
Terms & Conditions
- Most items ship within 48 hours of receipt.
- Products shown are close renderings, and not to be interpreted as the actual product.
- Each order is hand pressed in the Berkshires and each may vary slightly from the next. Orders of multiple items are produced with extra care to ensure each items matches as closely as possible.