Monument Mt. Elev 1642 Tee
In 1850 Monument Mt. rose to fame as the meeting spot for a picnic for Melville and Hawthorne to discuss powerful topics that lead to the ideas for Melville’s masterpiece Moby Dick. Today Monument Mt. remains a popular hiking destination, as it treats hikers to stunning views of the Housatonic River Valley from its summit at 1642 feet. Show off your love for Monument Mt. with this clean and classic tee design. Our Gildan Softstyle Shirts feature both quality and comfort, making this a product you will want to wear day after day.
- White Screen Printed Design
Solids: 100% Cotton; Sport Grey & Antique Heathers: 90% Cotton | 10% Polyester; Heathers: 65% Polyester | 35% Cotton
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Stylish fitted sleeve
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
All of our products are custom made, and hand pressed order. We are unable to accept refunds or return once an order is placed.
Terms & Conditions
- Most items ship within 48 hours of receipt.
- Products shown are close renderings, and not to be interpreted as the actual product.
- Each order is hand pressed in the Berkshires and each may vary slightly from the next. Orders of multiple items are produced with extra care to ensure each items matches as closely as possible.